Apartment 1 in Sibenik can accommodate 4 people in one bedroom with a double bed and another bedroom with a bunk bed for 2 people. Bathroom, kitchen, living area and terrace with garden are available.
Apartment 2 in Sibenik can also accommodate 4 people. The apartment has one bedroom with a double bed and one bedroom with a bunk bed for 2 people. There is also a bathroom and a kitchen with a living area.
The 3rd apartment is at the same address as apartment 2 and can accommodate 2 to 4 people. The apartment has a double bedroom and a sofa bed in the living area. There is also a bathroom and a kitchen.
Sibenik is located in Central Dalmatia, between Split and Zadar, on the Adriatic Sea, in a picturesque bay on the delta of the Krka River.
The city is conveniently located on the A1 motorway and about 40 minutes from the neighboring airports of Zadar and Split.
Sibenik is the only Croatian town that has two UNESCO monuments, St. Jakov Cathedral and St. Nicholas Fortress.
In the immediate vicinity of the city there are 2 national parks, the Krka waterfalls and the Kornati archipelago, as well as several picturesque bays with numerous beaches.
Sibenik has numerous museums, fortresses and churches. The town offers a daily market with fresh fish, fruit, vegetables, clothes etc. A medical center, a hospital and several dental surgeries are on site.
Sibenik is a historic town on the central Croatian Adriatic coast. It lies at the mouth of the Krka River, where it flows into the Adriatic Sea.
Sibenik has a rich history dating back to Roman times and there are many historical sights to explore. The most famous sight is the Cathedral of Saint James, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and considered one of the most important examples of late Gothic and Renaissance architecture.
The town is also an ideal starting point for trips to the Krka National Park, known for its spectacular waterfalls and nature trails. There are also many beautiful beaches and bays in the area that invite you to swim and relax.
Sights in Sibenik
- The historic city center
- The Cathedral of Saint James
- The city gate of Sibenik
- The Franciscan Monastery and the Church of Saint Francis
- The St. Michael Fortress Tower
- The Museum of the City of Sibenik
- The Ethnographic Museum
- The Fortress of St. Nicholas
- The Sacral Museum in the Bishop’s Palace
- The Krka National Park, which is located in close proximity to Sibenik
Excursions in and around Sibenik
- Sibenik Cathedral – The Cathedral of St. James is one of the city’s most recognizable landmarks and was built in the 15th century.
- The Fortress of St. Nicholas – This fortress was built in the 16th century and offers stunning views of the city and the sea.
- Krka National Park – This national park is known for its beautiful waterfalls and is only a short drive from Sibenik.
- Sveti Luka Monastery – This monastery was built in the 14th century and boasts an impressive collection of artworks and artifacts.
- The Old Town of Sibenik – The Old Town has many historical buildings and narrow streets to explore, as well as many restaurants and shops.
- The islands around Sibenik – There are many small islands off the coast of Sibenik that can be visited by boat.
- Fort Barone – This 17th-century fort offers great views of the city and sea, and is particularly beautiful at sunset.
- Church of St. Francis – This church was built in the 14th century and houses some of the oldest murals in Croatia.
- Solaris Beach – This beach is one of the most popular in the region, offering crystal clear waters and lots of activities.
- The Ethnographic Museum – This museum gives an insight into the life and culture of the people of the region through the ages.
Beaches around Sibenik
In the surroundings of Sibenik there are many beautiful beaches worth visiting. Here are some of the most beautiful beaches in the region:
- Banj Beach: Sibenik city beach is a pebble beach with clear water and offers a beautiful view of the city and the bay.
- Jadrija Beach: This sandy beach is located about 11 km west of Sibenik and is ideal for families with children. There are many activities here such as water sports, volleyball and restaurants.
- Solaris Beach: Located on the premises of Solaris Beach Resort, this beach offers a long sandy beach with clear water. There are many facilities such as restaurants, bars and water sports.
- Zablace Beach: This pebble beach is located near the town of Brodarica and is surrounded by pine forests. It’s a quiet beach with crystal clear waters and ideal for snorkeling.
- Raslina Beach: This beach is located near the village of Raslina on the lake of the same name. It’s a quiet place with shallow water and a beautiful view of the surrounding area.
All of these beaches are easily accessible and offer a variety of activities and facilities to make your day at sea an unforgettable experience.
There are many reasons for your vacation in Sibenik, Croatia
Sibenik is the oldest Croatian coastal town on the Adriatic. It is famous for its rich history and great cultural heritage. In the 16th century Sibenik was the largest town in Dalmatia. Therefore, it has the largest old town center in Croatia. The picturesque, medieval old town is surrounded by 4 fortresses. Behind the walls are numerous old churches and charming narrow stone streets, with countless stone stairs.
Sibenik is one of only 5 places in the world that have two UNESCO monuments. These are the St. James Cathedral and the Renaissance fortress of St. Nikola. St. James Cathedral in Sibenik was built in more than 100 years. It has a 32 meter high dome and is said to be the largest church built entirely of stone in the world. The Renaissance fortress of St. Nikola is located at the entrance of the beautiful canal of St. Ante, which connects the town of Sibenik with the open sea. Built in the 16th century to defend the city from the sea, it is one of the last three such fortresses in the Mediterranean.
Surroundings of Sibenik is a true natural wonder. There are two national parks in the immediate vicinity of the city. Sibenik is surrounded by the Kornati National Park from the sea and Krka National Park from the mainland. The Krka River has a canyon, powerful waterfalls and a beautiful lake with the island of Visovac.